Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cath Kidston Kildare Outlet Village


Welcome to Kildare Outlet Village ... in which lies ... the Cath Kidston Outlet Shop! As you can see it was very cold and very quiet in the village last week and I got a lovely springtime shot of the ruin which is right next to the shops. The modern exterior hides a wealth of Cath goodies - all at great (euro) prices. With a fantastic array of bags and toiletries and towels this shop is great for the shopper looking for CK fabric items such as cushions, ironing board covers, bag holders, and aprons. Less prominent is her clothing, homeware (such as candlesticks) or kitchenware lines. Nonetheless I managed to pick up some goodies. More of which tomorrow.





6 comments:

Hen said...

Hi Gillian,
I've just been to the Cath K outlet at Bicester today, it's even moved within the shopping village to a bigger store - yipeeeee! Lots of goodies appear to have come home with me...
Hen x

Cozy Cottage said...

Oh, wow, how I wish I could go and shop in this wonderland paradise! Here in germany it´s so difficult to get CK things. I envy you!
Many greetings
Gisela

Blueberry Heart said...

Hello there,
I have an award for your lovely blog if you would like to collect it from mine!
Best wishes
BHx

thriftymrs said...

I wasn't aware that there was one there! I have family nearby that I think are now due a visit. ;)

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oohhh yummy! Wish I was close enough to visit.
Love
Alison
x

Drea said...

These are so cute!