Monday, March 9, 2009

Rice at Acoca / Paperchase at Arnotts

Finally - a Paperchase concession in Dublin! I (very much by accident) found a new and fully stocked Paperchase in the new Arnotts shop (Jervis Centre). My friend and I were wandering through wondering what to make of this new clothes shop when I squealed with delight 'PAPERCHASE' - its a small area of the shop but they have packed quite a lot of stock in - had a quick look about and ran to the ATM for funds to buy this great Japanese-inspired bento box style cup and plate set. Ever since my Edinburgh trip I've been kicking myself for not buying anything in PC and I've been looking at Japanese lunch items online ever since. We also called into Avoca to check out their Rice stock (which was sadly depleted when I called in on Saturday). I picked up these Mini Food Boxes, a new scrub brush and some spoons for our friend. Love these little tubs - check out the Rice website for more gorgeous colour inspirations!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Isn't Paperchase wonderful Gillian? I always make a beeline for it when I am in London. I love the upstairs art department with all the wonderful pens and Japanese papers...bliss. Everything is so wonderfully co-ordinated too. Glad you have got one near home now. Love the felt buttons. The lilac and green ones are beautiful.

picciolo said...

great purchases! I love those little food boxes especially
: )

Yvonne said...

I love those plastic containers, they are from their last collection and I've been trying to get my hands on some but they are always sold out everywhere. You are lucky to have some :o)

Blueberry Heart said...

Oh, I LOVE Avoca! It has to be the prettiest shop, I get so spoilt for choice! I particularly like the cheese bread from downstairs, end up lugging several loaves of thst and some brown scones home every time I visit!
Pleased there's a Paperchase there now,another good shop!
BHx