Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Covet Tuesday: GreenGate

I first came across GreenGate products in the Avoca store on Suffolk Street and decided some further web investigation was required. I must look a bit mad turning glasses and plates upside down to see the maker and then taking a quick reminder on my phone! The Spring/Summer 09 catalogue is available online and well worth a visit. The five product lines are: Sparkling Spring, Lavender Living, Bellevue Summer, Molly's Garden and Gustavian Vintage (photographs here from top to bottom). I love these fresh prints - how can you go wrong with gingham, polka dots, and florals?

4 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Gorgeous.
I adore Greengate, such cheery happy prints and their tins are very useful.

Blueberry Heart said...

Hi, I LOVE Avoca, such gorgeous stuff in there, I can never choose as I end up spending waaaay too much! I'll be looking at that website, great stuff, thanks for posting it!
BH x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous goodies here Gillian. Pale green and lilac and one of my most favourite combinations.

picciolo said...

what a great find, I love everything!
: )