Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Covet Tuesday: Lisbeth Dahl

I first came across Danish company Lisbeth Dahl at Avoca but since then these products seem to pop up in all the lovely interiors magazines I buy! I've just noticed that the Autumn/Winter Catalogue is now available online (already!) but I'll stick with the Summer Catalogue for this post. This is divided into nine sections: Living, Accessories, Jewellery, Baby & Kids, Easter, Kitchen, Bathroom, Pets and Christmas. I'm particularly drawn to the cake stands!


2 comments:

Cathy said...

All beautiful items Gillian. I am a bit addicted to interiors magazines too but I try and get the second hand ones from the Library for 30p if I can. They are slightly out of date but that doesn't matter.

Really like the hearts and angels table weights. Such pretty colours.

Paula (Mabel & Violet) said...

Hi Gillian,

Just came across your blog today, it's fantastic and I love the products that you make. I'm also a big fan of Lisbeth Dahl products, so much so, that I sell them in my online shop http://www.mabelandviolet.com/

We have a pretty large selection and will be getting more of those cakestands in stock in a few weeks - just thought you might like to know!

Will be following your blog regularly now that I have found it.

Paula