Monday, September 21, 2009

Covet Tuesday: Ikea Dublin

I'm so excited - we're off to Ikea Dublin this week! As you might remember I missed a trip my friends had organised over the Summer to Ikea Belfast but my Sister-in-Law is just as excited about the new Ikea store in Dublin so she is very nicely going to drive! I really don't mind what I manage to get but I really love this yellow Hemnes Linen Cabinet. The Hemnes Chests of Drawers are not too shabby either. Also on my wish list is the Bekväm Step Stool but I also like the Fira Mini Chest and Benjamin Stool. I'm also going to do some research on the Dutkig 10 piece Coffee/Tea Set, the Lusy Blom Rug, the Fredrika Fabric collection and the Gregor Swivel Chair! I plan to take my camera so will blog about the trip over the weekend.





No comments: