Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cath Kidston Sew!

I have it my possession! Cath Kidston Sew! is finally out - having ordered mine ages ago it was a nice surprise this week - even worth a trip to the mailing centre to collect! I've just scanned some of the fab projects and as you can see the book comes complete with fabric, label, buttons, and patterns to make the bag that appears on the cover! I really like the use of these vintagey fabrics alongside the Cath staples a real emphasis on bag and patchwork projects. There is nothing like Cath-ness to get the creative juices flowing - I think I'll have to take the plunge and invest in a sewing machine once and for all - but in the meantime ogling this book will do nicely!

6 comments:

Whiteteef said...

My copy is in the post! :)

andamento said...

It does look a rather nice book. May put it on my Santa list...

I have a sewing machine but it's ancient (so ancient my granny got an electric motor retrofitted!) and I do not like using it as something usually goes wrong.

picciolo said...

that does look like a good book, I love the little bird!
: )

Dandelion Daydreams said...

Love cath kidson... and your blog! You've made it onto my fave reading list on my brand Irish blog on art/design/fashion and all things pretty ;)

mise said...

You've inspired me to buy it. I have a guilty admiration of Cath Kidston - her products are lovely but can look so fussy when displayed over-abundantly. With my sewing-rate there's no chance of that.

Fashionista said...

I got this book recently and loved it too, I made so many things out of it! :) Your blog is really good! Can you take a look at my blog? I'd love a few more followers!