Friday, October 30, 2009

My Ikea Linen Cabinet

I love my Ikea Linen Cabinet - as you can see I've filled mine to the brim with all sorts of kitchenware for the moment - all safe now from Louis! The cabinet was much bigger then I expected when I saw it in the shop but it fits quite nicely in this little area of our kitchen. This was my main purchase but I also picked up this lovely fabric and some other small bits and bobs. Ikea Christmas is instore now so I might find an excuse to visit Dublin again soon!

7 comments:

mise said...

I love those ice-cream colours and the pretty wallpaper! What a nice way to display your crockery.

Clare said...

Ooo I love that china-wear. The colours are great. It even looks nice packaged up in its ikea box!

Gillian said...

I really love that tea-set too - I believe you can get little bowls in similar colours (in the kids section ...). The inside of the cabinet came complete with nifty stripes so cannot take any credit for that! G

andamento said...

The cabinet looks really nice, right at home.

We are less than 10 miles from an Ikea which is very handy!

Hannah said...

oo, that is ideal for yarn and fabric!! Can I ask how much it was?

Waterrose said...

Ikea has some great things. All of my wardrobes for my studio are from Ikea. I loved how I could design the shelves, wire baskets, drawers to my needs.

picciolo said...

what a lovely cupboard, it fits well in that space. I looked at all those things when I went to Ikea last weekend, it is so easy to spend a fortune in there!
: )