Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Visiting Cath Kidston Outlet: Kildare Outlet Village

I managed to wrangle a very quick trip to the Cath Kidston Outlet at the Kildare Outlet Village on our trip to Dublin. As you can see I snaffled up some festive prints - I especially love the holly apron! Justify FullI also bought a mini cushion and some tablemats! My Sister-in-Law bought me the fantastic napkins and tea-towels a few weeks back - absolutely love the prints she picked!! Next time I might invest in a tablecloth and some oilcloth fabric!

6 comments:

mise said...

I was there too lately and I though their prices and products were pretty good, once I'd recovered from the initial sense of print overload.

All things nice... said...

I never knew there was a Cath Kidston outlet store there, thanks for that, maybe someday I might make it that far.

All things nice...

picciolo said...

What a gorgeous shop, it looks as if you were the only customer! How nice to be able to look round properly, the one here is always packed when I go in, and it isn't an outlet shop either
: )

Cathy said...

Our nearest one is London, Covent Garden but I often pop in when I am up there. I covet so much of her stuff.

jaboopee said...

hello gillian , thanks for following me ,and i'm returning the compliment.... its great to 'meet' other irish bloggers and i too never knew there was a cath kidston in ireland ,i'll be back here to have a much better look...like what i see ....

Anonymous said...

Please will you tell me how much s metre the fabric is at the store? Thanks!