Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goodies

I went on a bit of a crafty splurge before Christmas treating myself to all kinds of things I've been lusting after for ages - I guess you could call it my Christmas present from me to me! New Russian Doll Kawaii fabric from Japan - new iheartcrafts buttons, Glassine Bags and Butcher's Twine - new iheartcrafts packaging and some nifty Clover tools - for felting and pom-pom making - as you can probably see I've used the felting brush already!
I also received some lovely gifts over the holiday season - which might make up for the fact that I'm awake since 7.30 - Louis woke us up by (it would seem purposely) tipping my Louise Kennedy Crystal Candlesticks off my Linen Cabinet smashing them both to bits! My brother-in-law gave me this fantastic jug and bowl set, very apt gifts from my great friends - oh and I've also been given an Adoption Pack for a Snow Leopard from Dublin Zoo!

6 comments:

Clare said...

Where did you get the twine and bags from? I've been wanting some for a while too!
Love that buttony mug it's so cute!

mise said...

Oh that's a shame about the candlesticks. What do you use glassine bags for? And I love the button mug too.

nicedaydesigns said...

Where did you get the button mug!!!! I love it, such lovely things!

Gillian said...

The Button Mug is from Avoca - Avoca's own brand - I love it too! The Glassine Bags & Twine I'm going to use to package the buttons I make - bought on Etsy in a shop called CaliforniaCraft!

picciolo said...

great presents, from others and yourself! What a shame about your candlesticks, what a way o get woken up
: )

ClaireAnn said...

so getting that button mug if i ever find it...i love it!!!