Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cath Kidston Surprise!

Telltale Cath Kidston packaging! I received this lovely gift over the weekend from a friend who recently visited London - was very jealous of her Liberty/Marylebone/John Lewis Haberdashery adventures! I invested in some Spring potting plants at Griffins Garden Centre - and managed to sneak these great baskets into the shopping basket too - well it was Valentine's weekend! Louis has decided he fits into the heart shaped basket so it is his for the moment!

5 comments:

mise said...

Very nice. I can't pass by a basket display without buying more than I need.

VintageBettys said...

My daughter, Michele and I just started a blog together and we both are enjoying your site. We are also "BIG" fans of Cath Kidston,you are so lucky to have friends like that. I wish we could buy some Cath here in the U.S. My daughter would love to have Cath Kidstons flour shaker. I would love to buy it for her for her birthday in April. If you know anyone selling one let me know. Do I sound desperate? Anyway you have a lot of good ideas in your blog and we are both so glad to have found you.

picciolo said...

what a lovely present you lucky thing! Your flowers look pretty too, and the baskets, the heart one is unusual
: )

Gillian said...

Hi VintageBettys! Thanks for dropping by iheartcrafts. Just had a look online and the CK Four Shaker is lovely! We do not have a Cath shop in here Cork - just in Dublin - have you tried the website? G

VintageBettys said...

The Cath Kidston site won't let us put in our information. I guess it is because we live in the United States. We really love your buttons!