Saturday, February 6, 2010

Visiting Kinsale

Kinsale is always a great place to spend the day and my last jaunt with my friend did not fail to deliver! We had lunch at the lovely Cucina (great crab salad!) and then spent a long time browsing in Paperworks - they stock fantastic stationery & lines such as Bombay Duck and East of India. We called into the Pavilion for a look (and admittedly, cake) on the way home and I bought some lovely things in their sale. I'm off for a few weeks but should be able to check in with everyone regularly so farewell for now!

3 comments:

picciolo said...

sounds like a perfect day at a very pretty place!
: )

andamento said...

It looks a lovely place to visit. I like the sound of lunch & cake too!

Cathy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day Gillian. You always find the best shops and products too. Don't you just love stationery to bits?