Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cath Kidston March Magazine

I managed to wrangle a free Cath Kidston Magazine when in Dublin recently and thought I would share some of my faves from the new range. I have signed up for the mailing list but I'm not sure if the CK people actually post out to Ireland.
I always have a soft spot for the CK pin cushions like this little felt bouquet but feel I should be able to whip up one of these myself (and never do of course!) On the other hand I really want these plimsolls ... and the spotty rainjacket & hat even if I would look like a walking CK advertisement.
Also on the list of lusts is the new CK digital wallpaper - I think it would look lovely in a small room or maybe on a chimney breast but at £150 a roll I'll have to leave that for my dream house - although these flowery wall decals might be a good compromise.
We're off to Galway for the weekend to stay with our friends who live in a real thatched cottage so very excited - will be sure to take lots of photographs!


5 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, that wall paper is amazing Gillian but so is the price. Can you imagine putting a strip on a wall and making a mess of it...lol? I would be too scared to use it. Lovely CK items and I love the catalogue cover. Have a wonderful time in Galway and I hope the weather is not too soft for you.

Gillian said...

I agree Cathy - its more like a framable piece of art than wallpaper!Thanks - the weather actually *is* soft here today - hope it clears up! G

Clare said...

Oh Cath I adore thee. That quilted purse is my favourite. I forgot to change my address with my catalogue subscription. I hope whoever lives in my old flat appreciates my cath kidson magazine!

picciolo said...

Thanks for sharing the magazine, there are some lovely things in there! I'm off to check out pip designs, those colours are gorgeous!
: )

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

oh so so so pretty, love all these floral patterns. Thankyou for the inspiration