Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Covet Tuesday: Ikea Annamoa Fabric

I've managed to wrangle another trip to Ikea this week and will have my eyes peeled for this range of fabrics. I love the Japanese/Kawaii influences and am looking forward to seeing these for real on the shop floor. We might swing by the Cath Kidston Outlet at Kildare too - and I'll report back on any bargains which might be worth a visit. Its bitterly cold here today - well it is St Patrick's Day tomorrow and freezing wind is mandatory for any Parade viewing!

6 comments:

annemineli said...

Süper,Ellerinize sağlık.Sevgilerrrr.....

picciolo said...

I hope you have a good shopping trip, that ne fabric looks lovely, I bet it will look even nicer when you see it 'in the flesh'
: )

jaboopee said...

I don't wish to be the bearer of bad news but the last time i was in ikea , which admittedly is a month ago they had none of these fabrics....i would have remembered them they are so beautiful. it might be worth you making a phone call just to be sure.

Gillian said...

Oh don't worry - I've checked and re-checked for stock availability online and it seems these fabrics are in stock this week - hope I won't find otherwise! G

Cathy said...

Hi Gillian. I have been catching up on all the posts I have missed. Love the colourful textiles and the photos inside CK. They do amazingly colourful displays. The bag you bought your mum is gorgeous. The felt cloud purse is lovely too. I like those colours in combination.

nicedaydesigns said...

I love these fabrics!! Etsy seller '2boos' uses them to make great pencil cases and sewing machine covers! They are really fab