Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ikea Goodies

I finally got around to photographing all my Ikea goodies - number one on my list was this STRIB rug - which I really love (as does Louis!) I also lucked out with this ANNAMOA fabric - though I was surprised at the largeness of the pattern - these are each 1 metre - not sure what I'll do with this yet but really love that fox even if the bunnies are a bit Watership Down-ish! Threw this very pink cushion into the trolley the minute I saw it - its now my squishy cushion by the fire! Also bought some other colourful lovelies - these SKUTTA tree/leaf mats,BĂ„RBAR Tray and very flowery RENATE FLORA Bedclothes!

8 comments:

Juanita Tortilla said...

Oh my word I must have been going to a wrong type of IKEA, because I haven't seen such LOVELINESS! I am smitten by the carpet!!!! I MUST get that for my craft room, for sure. Or maybe a purple one, hmm...

Melissa said...

I have that tray with the birds too. I love it and use it daily. I love that striped rug, it's so cute!

nicedaydesigns said...

Where do you live so I can come burgle you???? In love with all of it....oh how Ikea calls to me

Clare said...

That fabric is so cool. Can't wait to see what you'll be using it for.

Lavender hearts said...

I hate Ikea (full of generic tat in my opinion), but I do love that rug!

Cathy said...

You had a great time in Ikea Gillian. I love the stripey rug, the gorgeous birdies tray and the bedcovers. All beautiful and colourful.

TanyaMac said...

oh the birdie tray just sings! love it!

what are the little green tree things for??? i think they'd make excellent rubbings with paper and crayon ;D

Gillian said...

Oh the tree/leafy things is really a placemat/coasters - very useful - would recommend! G