Monday, March 22, 2010

Visiting Ikea Dublin / Avoca Rathcoole

Our mission to Ikea Dublin was successful! First stop - Daim Cake & Tea for shopping sustenance! We made the most of the Sale with a big trolley between us which we filled to the brim and more besides - I had researched lots on the Ikea website before our trip which makes finding what you want much easier. I would also recommend checking online if your item is in stock at the store on your planned date to prevent disappointment! I really liked this layering of curtains - I've seen this in a few magazines and was impressed with the result! I'll post about my purchases later in the week! We stopped for dinner and a browse at the huge Avoca at Rathcoole on the way home - lovely eats and lots of goodies to covet! Thanks to Ciara for driving and pushing the trolley!!

4 comments:

Hen said...

I love Avoca but it's pretty hard to find over here. Just look at all that Pip Stdio stuff! I bought a couple of their towels last weekend but that is also hard to find and I've not seen a selection as good as that you've shown. Drool, thanks!
Hen x

Gillian said...

Hi Hen - just discovered Pip Studio myself - fantastic and very covetable! G

nicedaydesigns said...

It's official I've died of jealousy...I can't wait to go to ikea!!

Clare said...

I LOVE Ikea. Can't wait to see what you bought.
Never heard of Avoca, but I'm loving that tea cup display. Time to have an investigate...