Friday, April 9, 2010

New Teacup Buttons & Sundae Magnets

I've just added a new shop over at iheartcrafts.net and am re-vamping the whole website this week - so apologies for any unfinished pages - it is quite a time consuming process though I do love Mr Site! I love these Teacup Buttons - might have to make a set of these for myself! Oh and all postage & packaging is free from this iheartcrafts shop too! Beautiful Spring sun here today - even managed to get some planting done outside this lunchtime!

3 comments:

mise said...

The teacups are lovely! My less snazzy badge-making machine doesn't make buttons for garments, boo.

sandbox gems said...

Very cute buttons! Wishing you a lovely day!

Cathy said...

Those teacup buttons are so cute Gillian. Glad you are having some sunshine for a change.