Monday, May 10, 2010

Car Booting\Crafts

We finally got to a Car Boot Sale and I was not disappointed! You can see my purchases below - great yellow/black Carraigaline Pottery and a glass jelly mould. I was so impressed with the set up (at the Blarney GAA field) that I'm considering selling my iheartcrafts wares there in June as a dry run for some more serious crafts markets!
I'm also very excited about the appearance of Paperchase inside AWear Cork - upstairs is hiding some wonderful stationery - and I was lucky enough to get these great owly presents for my recent birthday. I also got some great Gisela Graham ribbon - oh and the Maisie Moo luggage I dropped so many hints about!! Very lucky.
I'm in the middle of a crafts bonanza at the moment and have about 3 projects on the go simultaneously. I'm very happy with these little yo-yos and Rowan wool pom-poms though!

3 comments:

picciolo said...

that looks like a good car boot sale, I like what you bought. I'm glad you got what you wanted for your birthday too!
: )

All things nice... said...

Love all the car boot sales popping up over Ireland, I went to one the bank holiday Monday was very enjoyable and it's always nice to get a bargain. You got some lovely things.

All things nice...

Blueberry Heart said...

I too have the booting bug - never leave one empty handed! Love the jelly mould.
BH x