Friday, May 28, 2010

Ikea / Cath Goodies

 
Well I promised photographs of the spoils from our Dublin trip and here they are! I got these fabby CK shoes for a bargain 12euro, the CK fabric below for 9euro a metre and the oilcloth for 12 a metre! All at the CK Outlet at Kildare - would recommend anyone to drop in there if on the way to Dublin. Also some Ikea goodies - see the pink theme - and some lovely doors fabric too. Oh and some new bookshelves so our books can live someplace other than boxes in the kitchen. Also made this Scrabble Box Frame during the week - very happy with the results!


4 comments:

mise said...

Oh those beautiful, beautiful shoes! I wish the Kildare CK weren't so far away.

TanyaMac said...

cute pumps! My mum is just completing a kitchen makeover based on the electirc flower print - we're already calling it the Cath Kitchen! :D I didn't realise she had an outlet at kildare - thanks for the tip!

...love the sweet box frame too ;)

picciolo said...

wow you have been busy, I love everything, especially the bookshelves
: )

Cathy said...

You seem to find so many great and economical CK things. Love the shoes. The book shelves are looking good too. You can never have too many books in a house in my opinion..lol.

I like the proposed wedding outfit. Great colour and striking design.