Thursday, May 13, 2010

Visiting: Cork Port

We recently went for a wander around Cork Port - as you can see a really beautiful day - where has that weather gone? This whole area of Cork was up for some fancy urban renewal work until the recession hit so I thought I would take some photographs just in case any of these buildings that have been here for so long somehow disappear overnight - I think they have their own beauty! We're off to Dublin at the weekend so am very excited - hope to get some lovely cupcakes and do a little shopping.

2 comments:

andamento said...

Great photos, love the flaky paint.

Cathy said...

Love the bonded warehouses Gillian. I hope they retain them. They are wonderful and really retro. Paperchase is one of my favourite shops too. I could (and do) spend hours in the London flagship store.