Sunday, July 18, 2010

Visiting: Renvyle Co. Galway

I had the pleasure of attending a wedding at Renvyle House Hotel last weekend - its a pretty long car journey from Cork but well worth it as you can see - this little beach is right at the hotel! This weekend I've roped in some man-power to help paint our box room so I can use it as a crafting space - very excited as its been a dump room since our move last year! I now have a table and some new curtains too - although I think another visit to Ikea is needed for these shelves! 

3 comments:

mise said...

Ah, you've been round my territory - I'm glad the skies were fluffy for your visit.

Cathy said...

I have enjoyed catching up with your posts Gillian. Lovely spot for a holiday. I spy some nice rocks to explore. We had a whale of a time in Donegal one year exploring the rocks and little pools.

Love the felty flowers and butterflies. Very pretty colours. Butter icing is my dieting failure. I love cakes made with butter icing. Yum...it is making me feel hungry already.

picciolo said...

I hope the diy weekend went well! And what a beautiful place for a wedding
: )