Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recent Thrifty Finds!

I'm sure other Irish bloggers out there share my envy of the bloggers across the Irish Sea and their amazing thrifty charity shop finds! Well, during our Bath trip I visited every charity shop I could find and look what I found! A Carltonware dish for £4.50 and this scalloped glass plate for £1.50! I could have bought more but was limited by handluggage. Lo and behold I found this small glass in Cork the other day - goes perfectly with my Bath purchase don't you think and quite a good buy at 50cents.

7 comments:

homemadegorgeous said...

Beautiful things and what a bargain. I really like the flower design on the glass, very Cath Kidston-esque! :) Sarah

Gillian said...

I agree - if only I were this lucky every week! G

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

oh I am in love with the Carlton wear dish ~ gorgeous xxx

Sanja said...

Prekrasni cvjetni motivi koji su se savršeno uklopili na tanjur i čašu...fantastično!

Tammy said...

Love the mint green dish. Beautiful. Tammy

picciolo said...

what lovely finds! I hope Louis came home ok?
x

balanced. said...

what great finds!
that is one of the things I miss most about the states, the abundance of thrift shops.