Friday, November 12, 2010

Highstreet Christmas: Lovely Finds!

I cannot tell you how happy I am with this deer ornament! It is so retro - like something my Grannie would have owned and so thrifty - found in the 2euro Store here in Cork. Other thrifty finds included these glass Wine Glass Charms and this sparky Clip-On Bird both found in Pennys/Primark (two euro each). I've been looking at similar birds but was put off by the real feathers used.
I also bought some decorations in M&S - love the little robin on the sleigh - and found these Christmas Doileys and make-it-yourself Paper Chain in the Kilkenny Shop (though you can also get similar at the dotcomgiftshop). One of my greatest recent 2euro Store finds are these Candle Lanterns which you can place a tealight or an led light in and place outside or in your window! Oh and I indulged in this Sanna Annukka Musical Biscuit Tin from M&S - a little gift from me to me!

1 comment:

All things nice... said...

Oh what lovely finds. I can't motivate myself to go shopping this weekend, maybe next weekend

All things nice...