Monday, December 6, 2010

Festive Makes

Remember my excitement when I found this Deer for 2euro in Cork - well, I visited the shop last week and found this companion Doe to keep him company!! They are currently hanging out on my mantelpiece. So I've been a bit creative and made this Christmas Sweets Felt Garland -  very easy to make with strips of felt and some butcher's twine!
I also put together these Recycled Egg Carton Fairy Lights - which I made using this tutorial. I've been saving egg boxes for what seems like about a year and I'm quite happy with the result - maybe this would look better with traditional undyed egg boxes?
I finally ordered some Washi Tape from Etsy so I'm planning loads of little projects inspired by here with these beauties. Oh and I sold this necklace from iheartcharms so made sure I gave the packaging a little festive cheer before popping it in the post!

No comments: