Monday, January 31, 2011

Visiting: Miss Courtney's Tearooms

We recently visited Miss Courtney's Tearooms in Killarney! The Tearooms had been recommended to me by a few people who had visited and fallen in love so I was determined to go and see for myself! As you can see from these great interiors I was not disappointed. This place is not just sweet and lovely from a decorative point of view but serves delicious teas, breakfasts and light lunches! We got there super early so it was really quiet and I had coffee and a scone - with clotted cream and jam - lets just say I'll be making this establishment a regular on my trips to Killarney!

9 comments:

DANDELION DAYDREAMER said...

wow!! thank you for sharing this with us! I am already trying to work out an excuse to drive all the way down for some of those scones! x

Gillian said...

Well they are totally worth it - all toasty & cinnamon-y! G

Tracey said...

We don't have nearly enough tea rooms in America. I must made the pilgrimage to Ireland some day soon!!

Urbanstems said...

Hi Gillian, I was there last year!Managed to squeeze 2 visits in our visit over 4 days!! Your photos are fab and totally do it justice. Next time have the afternoon tea for 2 - it is fab! Sinead

Gillian said...

Hi Tracey - well this is definitely one of the best I've been to so I would recommend if you ever visit Ireland! G

Gillian said...

Hi Sinead - totally understand the multiple visits - was planning more visits the minute we went in the door! Was contemplating the Afternoon Tea - must get that the next time! G

HeartfeltHandmade said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous place, I'd love to own my own tearooms just like that, lovely! x

Cathy said...

Wow, I want to visit Killarny and go to that teashop now Gillian. My mouth is watering already. I love the decor. It looks so welcoming and cosy.

Romi and Bob said...

Oh bless,it is a little slice of heaven.I want to go there.