Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Covet Tuesday: Ikea Summer Blues

I was taking a peak in the New section on the Ikea website yesterday and discovered all this new blue-themed stock! Love the blue flower motifs on the flask and Jug. Also love this fabric. I'm trying and failing to wrangle a trip to Ikea for my birthday so these will have to stay on my wish list for now!
LANTSTÄLLE Plant Pot, SOLBRÄND 3-Piece Salad Servers Set, SOCKERÄRT Vase/Jug, MOLNFRI Tea-Towel 2 PackSOLBRÄND Serving Bowl, SOLBRÄND Serving Bowl Set of 3, GRÖNSKA RUTA Rug, SOLBRÄND Disposable Mug, LANTSTÄLLE Vase, HÄLSA Vacuum FlaskSOLBRÄND Paper Plate.

3 comments:

picciolo said...

the plant pots are my favourite, think I need a trip to Ikea too!
: )

Cathy said...

Gorgeous stuff. I love Ikea. Keep plugging to visit Gillian. I read somewhere that blue is back in fashion. I didn't know it was ever out of fashion. My favourite colour.

Jane said...

Cobalt blue is set to be huge this season, it was all over the catwalks and is creeping into home accessories and interior design- loving this blog post!