Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Loveliness

I was lucky enough to get this lovely Lindt Gold Bunny for Easter from my good friend - and I'm trying to parcel out the rest of the chocolate as the week progresses. I'm very proud of this Lemon Lime Curd I made last week using this recipe - lovely on toast and a great way to use up leftover egg yolks from meringue making. I also received some lovely birthday goodies recently - this great All The Kings Horses Slouch Sweater and Big Cats Scarf from Bonbi Forest and a pair of Teapots Towels from Paperchase along with some Avoca Soap! I finally got some of my pottery back from the kiln and strung up this Lighthouse and Anchor combo with my beloved Henhouse lavender and wheat sack! 

2 comments:

picciolo said...

Happy belated birthday! You got some lovely gifts, I love the jumper
: )

Cathy said...

Lovely birthday goodies Gillian. Bonbi Forest stuff is gorgeous. Lemon curd is a favourite of mine, especially on cakey things..yumm.