Sunday, June 5, 2011

Visiting: RHS Chelsea Flower Show (Part I)

Having bought our tickets last October - this was a much anticipated trip to Chelsea and we were not disappointed. Highlights here of the show gardens - I think I missed out on one or two but the main contenders are here! My favourites were A Monaco Garden, Laurent-Perrier Garden, The Homebase Cornish Memories Garden and The SKYShades Garden. Special mention must be made of the Irish Sky Garden by Diarmuid Gavin - highly controversial and I'm still not sure about that crane but it was pretty impressive overall.












From top to bottom: A Monaco Garden, The M&G Garden, Laurent-Perrier Garden, The Australian Garden, The Daily Telegraph Garden, The Cancer Research UK Garden, The Times Eureka Garden, Tourism Malaysia Garden, The B&Q Garden, Irish Sky Garden, A Beautiful Paradise, Trailfinders Australian Garden, The Homebase Cornish Memories Garden, RBC New Wild Garden, SKYShades Garden.

No comments: